Tuesday, June 8, 2004

Ow

And the lesson for today is:
Never wrestle with your senior camp leader, you are sure to end up with many bruises and a slight throbbing feeling in your left wrist.

It would have ended a lot sooner if I could actually admit defeat or if my camp leader (whose name is Clara) had declared a truce. As it was I ended up sort of winning (but not really) as she finally decided that she was tired of putting up with me.

*sighs*

on the other hand it is and absolutely beautiful night outside and I have just had a rejuvenating slice of homemade ice cream pie. I am now contented and will now head off to my room where I will sit for a while and make predictions about how big my bruises are going to be and how many people are going to ask me if I've been abused.

0 comments:

Post a Comment