Monday, September 6, 2004

well I can count at least two people who's lives would have been better if I had never met them. I'm sure everyone else would share the same sentiment if they only knew...

I feel as though someone shot me up on Novocaine and cut my heart out. Now all that's left in it's place is a numb emptiness.

I'm going to get this written by tonight. I'll most likely end up crying myself to sleep but I will get it finished and I'll have it ready for you to read by tomorrow jenn.

5 comments:

queen_of_dead said...

so..What you are tring to say is that you killed some one right!
No... Well...did you mess em up real bad ..mwhahahaha...So let me see cut out your heart ...uh huh... novocaine, for some one that does such not nice things that sounds way too kind.
Well then lets see you could call and talk to me I mayt be able to help or maybe I will have to call you if you do not read this in time.
I luv ya! If you are messin with your own life you will hurt a lot of people from a simple chain reaction!
SIMPLE HA
TALK to me talk to me talk to me

purpleoctopi said...

<3 *hug*
Goodgood, I'd like to read it. And I stick by what I said earlier, Ani.

queen_of_dead said...

Maybe that was to pushy.
How about this.
Ani you best tell me what is going on so I can tell ya you are being an idiot not get to it!!!!

anischmidt said...

Don't worry Shambray, I'm not suicidal, just fealling really REALLY crappy and self loathing-ish right now. I'll be ok and back to my usual perky self in a couple of days and it'll be like nothing has happened.

queen_of_dead said...

Even so feel free to vent at any time. =D

Post a Comment