Sunday, December 5, 2004

Yeah, so I've been sick since last wednesday.

-I'm bored.
+I watched TV a couple nights ago for the first time in forever, which was very relaxing.
-I missed a tournament on Friday due to my sickness.
-I also missed a party on saturday because I thought I was well enough to go to the Debate tournament.
-I also missed a Christmas party.
+I make some dang good Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup.
-My siblings agreed with me on that point and kept eating it all, leaving none for the sick people in my house.
+I think I've spent as much time asleep the past few days as I've spent awake.
-I haven't done any of the homework I need to makeup for the classes I missed.
-Sick=not feeling very good.
-I lost my voice this morning and when I try to shout it turns into this weird screechy shriek.
-Shelli and I were too sick to go to church this morning.
+I'm planning on watching much TV to make up for it.

yeah... Sick = -+

1 comments:

Post a Comment