Thursday, June 3, 2010

Photo Dump Day

I should have done this a long time ago. After all, I have this nifty card adapter thing that jessica borrows on a near daily basis (I love you Jessica!) and it's about time I use it.



Ooh Pretty!
So here are all of the pictures that have accumulated on my phone as of late.





A pretty rainbow outside of work.

Playing cards with my siblings. Kaiti and Kyli decided to give me buns.

From the back...


My wedding ring all shiny after the amazing work done by Kay Jewlers.


LDS missionaries at Gunnies looking at the rifles

Work boredom in the form of plastic bubble potato heads.
You can see my candy-cane light and ice decorations behind him.

Side view of his lovely lips.

This one's story is a little bit longer. Alan and I decided that we wanted to go to strawberry reservoir fishing, so we gathered up our stuff and convinced my brother Daniel (Pictured above) and Alan's dad to come with us. We fished for a couple of hours with no luck. Daniel and I became bored, and noticed the crawdads in the lake, and decided to catch them. So with nothing more than a net and very quick fingers, we caught over 30 of them! Our total when we came home? No fish, 30 crawdads. This is the trophy picture we took for Daniel's fishing patch for scouts, to prove he did catch something, and I believe he caught both of them with his BARE HANDS! Way to go Daniel!

0 comments:

Post a Comment