Thursday, September 16, 2010

Creative laced tank/vest tutorial

I am planning to make one of these
Crochet Back Lace Vest


I'll probably also do it in black, with a stretchy jersey knit for the bottom rather than the lace like the example pic, Though I'm still deciding which colors to do it in. I seriously just need to spend a day of sewing at my parent's place, because my mom has the most fabulous collection of fabric, sewing machines, and crafting paraphernalia I've ever seen. One of these days Alan will have his tricked out garage and I will have my craft room sanctuary, but for now, I am happy to drive the half an hour over to their house, rather than dig my sewing machine out and re-thread it with the black, white, or brown thread that I have available.

2 comments:

Shambi-Galambi said...

YAY! I can haz follow now!

Shelayna said...

That is so cute! Ive never thought of using a tank like that!

Shelblogs.blogspot.com

Post a Comment