Friday, July 16, 2004

“So sorry, I wasn’t aware you had feelings.”

No, not many people are. “It’s quite alright. After all, you’re only human.”

“Ah, but that’s where you’re wrong. I’m much more than that.”

That has to be the smuggest face I’ve ever seen.

“Won’t you ask what, then, I could be?”

“I was hoping I wouldn’t have to. You do have a way of explaining things.”

“You’re mocking me.”

Yes. “Never.”

“You understand that I am very proud, do you not? Do you also understand that pride is a very delicate thing?”

Anyone who doesn’t know that is a fool. “Yes, I know of pride.”

“Then why do you toy with it? You -are- trying to play with my emotions.”

No, that‘s your job. “I’m afraid you’ve found me out."

"But you're not afraid."
________________________________________________________________
Um... That's just dumb now.

I hate Georgia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment