Wednesday, July 28, 2004

AIM conversation of DOOOOOOOM

Aflash14: I want it finished by friday. No exceptions
TheRefletiveDuck: o_O
Aflash14: lol
TheRefletiveDuck: Whoawhoa Missy Deadline Pants!
Aflash14: *cackles*
Aflash14: I've never been called THAT before
TheRefletiveDuck: Who are you to impose such a schedule on I, Jennifer, the, "I, Jennifer" girl?
TheRefletiveDuck: heheh
Aflash14: lol
TheRefletiveDuck: That's what I'm going to call you from now on
TheRefletiveDuck: When I'm mad at you
Aflash14: ...
TheRefletiveDuck: "Missy Deadline Pants*
Aflash14: ...urge...to....kill....rising
TheRefletiveDuck: lol!
Aflash14: I'll sic my heart on you! Don't temp me, it has killed many men.
TheRefletiveDuck: . . .
TheRefletiveDuck: Wow
TheRefletiveDuck: I. . .really can't believe you just said that. . .
Aflash14: *cackles* whatever it takes hon
TheRefletiveDuck: AHHH!
TheRefletiveDuck: And you just called me HON?!
TheRefletiveDuck: *world falls to pieces*
Aflash14: *laughs*
Aflash14: and If you call me "missy deadline pants" again I'll make you wish you were never born


*cackles* I'm amused.

1 comments:

stormkingofrane said...

I cannot thank you enough, Ani.
I am a half-hour away from beginning rounds, Ani, and I had feared that I would not find a source of hate deep enough to fuel my debating. But reminding me of AOL has done it. Thank you, Ani, I'm sure you understand.
Trust No One,
Addison Stuart, esq.

Post a Comment