Thursday, October 13, 2005

Sadies

So yup^^
I just got back from our sadies day activity (and yes I am aware that today is thursday)which was totally awesome. We have a huge group (7 couples) and we all piled in my van and went to a corn maze. We spent maybe 15-20 minutes actually in the maze, and then spent the rest of the time doing the little side activities. I got almost completely buried in corn (which I ended up shaking out of my clothes for the next hour), we all rode pedal cars, Sam Coons (my date) and I figured out all of the no left turn mazes, and we all sat in the cow cars. After that we all stormed Kohlers and sat in the parking lot drinking hot Kohlers chocolate and eating donuts. *grin* We still have absolutely no idea what we're going to do on saturday for dinner though. knowing how our group has been handling it, I don't think we'll know what we're doing untill about noon on saturday.
In other news the spirit bowl is tomorrow and I'm doing the flour toss contest. I just know I'm gona be white all day. I was supposed to go to a meeting tonight for all the competitors (imagine that, organization in the administration for once), but I couldn't make it. this is going to be both the principal and vice principal's first spirit bowl, meaning that it will determine whether or not we do them again. It was pretty funny today as someone (assumedly from AF) burned, then spray painted a red A on the football field, much to the outrage of certain people who will remain nameless. Dr Coop strongly discouraged any physical retaliation, but gave us all permission to verbally bash AF as much as possible at the game. in all reality I assume both will come into play, but it was nice of him to take time to warn us about it.
anyways-to bed

0 comments:

Post a Comment