Sunday, December 4, 2005

After a long and in depth conversation, Bethany and I have concluded that there are certain people whom we have absolutely no idea what to get for Christmas. As such we are requesting a wishlist from everyone (posted on livejournal so as others as lost as we are may read and enjoy). It doesn't have to be all that long nor does all of it have to be completely within a normal teenager's budget (I, for example, will be asking for a car^^;) but please help us out and give us some idea of what we could possibly get you.

I'll be posting a list shortly, as will Bethany, so please put your modest, unselfish desires behind and give us a your material wishlist.

11 comments:

failon said...

The Batmobile. I want.

sparklyblueink said...

And if you could include Christian Bale in the backseat, Ani, that'd be good... =P Kidding, Justin.

failon said...

*pout*

tearsoftalus said...

Well, I too am a member of the "League Of Buy Me a Car Or Never See Your Future Grandchildren." Realistically, I'd like something personal. Remember what they did for Grady? I want that. Or something that personal, if not that difficult.
PS- Get me a hotwheels car and I'll be forced to deathtouch you. Over and over and over. This is starting to sound like a DI. *Kachingkaching**Pinball noise*

sparklyblueink said...

You look hotter in tight, black garb than he does. (Heh, Sadie's?)

anischmidt said...

lol, the funny thing is that I've done that before^^; Hotwheels cars are less than $1 at walmart.

failon said...

The other funny thing is that funerals tend to be several hundred dollars. Funny old world, ain't it?
Don't worry if you get -me- a hotwheels car. My deathtouches only involve rubbing a salmonella-infested chicken all over you and your bedding. Get it? You'd be touched by a dead and death-inducing chicken? Mwahaha! Me ftw.

tretion said...

Oh my. As for the grady gift. That takes a ton of effort! :P We took forever on that. Anywho, I think I'd like a nice hole where I can hide from the world and read books and never see my family....well, at least not for a little while. They are driving me nuts.
Chocolate is always good and nice...

tearsoftalus said...

First of all, my deathtouching is obviously non-fatal, and, truth be told, yields varying results. Ergo, I'd be forced to constantly reapply until it procs.
Secondly, I'll refer you to words 5-8 of sentence 5 of Addison's initial comment, and I quote:
" . . Not that difficult."
I prefer subtlety anyway . . . ^__~

failon said...

It still hurts, though. Gosh. Jerk...
d^_~b

sparklyblueink said...

Your Engrish emoticons make me sad inside. Like this: =[

Post a Comment