Friday, December 23, 2005

Bloody sacrifice gone to waste

Well the good news is, I should be safe from vampires now.
Yesterday I spent 7 hours volunteering at my stake's (hehe) blood drive. All was fine and dandy; I spent my time watching to make sure everyone signed in and ate something before they left. About an hour before it was supposed to end I decided to go ahead and give blood. I filled out all the paperwork, took the necessary tests, was pronounced fit to donate, and watched as the nurse stuck the HUGE needle in my arm. After the bloodletting was over I went back to work. A while later when my dad came in the nurses discovered that neither of us are supposed to give blood, meaning that my "donation" will most likely be thrown away *muttermutter*.
On the plus side I now have a completely legitimate excuse to stay far away from the needles, at least until I have been out of the house for a year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment