Sunday, January 15, 2006

and it continues

Shamelessly kifed from jenn and addison's journals;

If you would like, reply to this post with your name, and I will:
-Tell you what song/book/object reminds me of you when I hear it (or come up with one, which I will then undoubtedly associate with you from that point on).
-I will also tell you what celebrity/public person/book character you remind me of, either personality-wise or looks-wise.
-I will also give ONE WORD that I associate with you when I think of you.
We all could use a boost now and then, so steal this for your journal and make someone else's day as well.

4 comments:

sparklyblueink said...

Oooh, I'll play!
Loni!
(too lazy to post it on my own journal, though, so I'll do it back to you after I've thought about it a bit. =P )

anischmidt said...

Loni
Item - the couch in the Newspaper room ~_^
Character - Actually, Elizabeth from Pride and Prejudice has always reminded me of you. You're both smart, witty, amusing, and often sarcastic, though she's not nearly as developed a character as you are.
Word - Dynamic

sparklyblueink said...

Ani
Item: newsboy caps (which you always looked tres cute in)
Character: DUDE, you telepathically keifed my Elizabeth Bennett idea! =P (No, for serious. I was thinking of that one last time I posted.) No worries, though. You're a good person to be twinners with.
Word: Vibrant
How are you doing, anyway?

anischmidt said...

Re: Ani
*laughs* It was my psychic vibrations I tell ya ~_^
I'm doing wonderfully, though stress and lack of sleep are a constant right now. I'm working on college applications though *crosses fingers*

Post a Comment