Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Glory hallelujah, praise the lord, shout hosanna, someone up there loves me! I've been so stressed out about the end of term and leaving for ASU tomorrow (missing the last two crucial days of the term I might add) and trying to pass all my classes, and all my extracurricular responsibilities, that I've been a total wreck for the past week to two weeks, and finally FINALLY things are starting to look up. I've managed to somehow bump all but two of my grades up to an A ( most noticeably with woolsey's class, which jumped from an F to an A between 2nd and 4th today) and rode home with Sam and Addison today (both of whom managed to appear out of nowhere right when I was walking out the door of debate practice). I still have a buttload of stuff to get done so that Shelli can turn it in tomorrow so that I can bump up one of the other grades and prevent several others from sinking any lower. I'm going to be so happy when I'm on the plane for ASU and don't have to worry about grades anymore.
In other news after this week is over I am in desperate need of some type of party-stress reliever-friendtime. My family has a subscription to family video so if anyone wants to come watch a movie with me, or just wants to hang out, I'd be much obliged.

0 comments:

Post a Comment