Monday, February 27, 2006

Duuuuuuuude!! You have to try these drugs!

I had a really weird dream last night that went something like this:
School as normal, only I was trying frantically to get Shepherd to help me with something (which included interrupting her class and having her banter back and forth with me while everyone watched) but to no avail. I tried talking to Smith as well but he went somewhere to refill his mug and never came back. Somehow I ended up getting frustrated and bored and decided to skip lunch and drive to AF high (which looked nothing like what the school actually looks like) in the parking lot I met Adam, who just happened to be getting out of his car as well. Deciding that his objectives were probably clearer than mine, I tagged along, meeting Crystal and other AF friends on the way. Once inside the school we searched for AF’s equivalent of the yearbook room, only to discover that someone had discovered our intentions and was tailing us. Assuming that he was a janitor, Adam and I backtracked, then hid from him for a while. Assuming that he was gone, we split up, intending to meet back in the yearbook room hallway/classroom pod. I arrived in the hallway before Adam did, only to discover that the guy who was following us was NOT a janitor, but was instead an evil AF equivalent of Adam, though he looked nothing like him. I ran away from him and ducked into one of the classrooms, which wasn’t a classroom at all, but instead it lead to a rickety old metal set of stairs overlooking this huge old airplane hangar, which was stocked with all of these really cool old planes. My shock at this (partially due to the fact that the stairway was suspended about 150 feet in the air and was really old and rusted) caused me to stop and the evil Adam guy caught up to me. Fortunately by this time the real Adam had crept up behind him and together we forced him to tell us about the place. Apparently the hangar had been there all along, and the students from various mechanics classes had been helping renovate all of these old planes for collector purchases. We finally convinced him that we meant no harm and that we had every intention of leaving as quickly as possible and Adam and I scurried out of there like two bats out of hel...heck. Driving back to the school, plots were made to come back with reinforcements to kife one of the planes and park it atop Lone Peak as a senior prank (and I think there was some mention of also adding a balloon gorilla, but I may have been mistaken). We made it back to LP free of injury, were late for 4th period, and I never did get what I wanted from Shepherd.
The End!
*note* Bear in mind I was on drugs at the time, so I claim no responsibility for how insane my dreams appear to be.

*another note* It's really disconcerting to look at the little blue kitty that is my mood icon right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment