Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hair!

I've been wanting a change for a while, so I convinced Jessica to give me a cut and color.

Before:
Ok, so I was out camping in this picture, so it's not the best one, but still...


During:


Without a doubt, I have the best radio reception in town!


After:

Blonde!

Because I haven't colored my hair in a while, it's really bright in this picture. It's faded slightly now that it's been through a few washings. I love it!

I also found some pretty, easy to do hairstyles here and here from I am Momma, hear me ROAR! She has a ton of really cute stuff that is definitely work checking out!

2 comments:

Shambi-Galambi said...

How in the world do I follow your blog? I can't find the follow button. :(

Unknown said...

The follow button should be up at the top of the screen.

Post a Comment