Friday, July 18, 2003

Fang : Anybody wana come visit me?

Well Shelli and I are finally going to get rid of all of our junk from the little cleaning spree we had lately. I'm gonna be so glad when it's finally gone. We're going to be going down to the AF park (the one by the stop light with the church right across the street from it) and we are going to be there from about 9-12 Saturday morning (tomorrow) to try and sell as much of it as we can. If any of you aren't busy tomorrow (and even if you are) please stop by and say hello to us. (I'm gonna be so bored sitting there with just Shelli for company) I promise I'll make it worth while! (Aubrey! I'll donate money towards the HP spoof fund!) Right now I still have to finish pricing all of the stuff so I have to go but I hope to see you guys tomorrow!

Over and out!
fAng

0 comments:

Post a Comment