Thursday, July 24, 2003

Fang: I conquered camp! BWAHAHAHAHA! *shows off her battle scars*

Well I'm back from girls camp only slightly the worse for wear.*chuckles* It was tons of fun but I missed you guys terribly. *sighs* I probly won't be able to leave the house for a couple of weeks but you guys are more than welcome to come over. I just hope I'll still be able to do the HP skit thing but if we do it soon I might have a but of a problem as far as me being the bottom half of hagrid goes although I think my preformance of snape might be better. ~_^ (I'm sure this will all make perfect sence once I see you guys) in the meantime I will be doing a fair amount of babysitting but I'm pretty sure i can perswade my mom to let shelli or kaiti babysit for a while.

I can't wait till flip gets back. (by the way I'm so sory I wasn't able to come to the dance. My parent's kidnapped me.) Honestly we all need to have a party soon (hopefully one that everyone will show up to *MutterSpazMuttermutter*)

*sighs* well I have to go so I'll talk to you guys later
tata for now!
Fang

0 comments:

Post a Comment