Monday, August 2, 2004

Grandma always sent the weirdest e-mails

Did you know that everything has a gender?

For example:-

1) Ziploc Bags - They are Male, because they hold everything in, but you can see right through them.

2) Copiers - They are Female, because once turned off, it takes a while to warm them up again. It's an effective reproductive device if the right buttons are pushed, but can wreak havoc if you push the wrong ones.

3) Tire - Male, because it goes bald and it's often over-inflated.

4) Hot Air Balloon - Male, because, to get it to go anywhere, you have to light a fire under it and, of course, there's the hot air part.

5) Sponges - Female, because they're soft, squeezable and retain water.

6) Web Page - Female, because it's always getting hit on.

7) Subway - Male, because it uses the same old lines to pick
people up.

8) Hourglass - Female, because over time, the weight shifts to
the bottom.

9) Hammer - Male, because it hasn't changed much over the last
5,000 years, but it's handy to have around.

10) Remote Control - Female...... Ha! You thought it'd be male.
But consider this; it gives a man pleasure, he'd be lost without it, and while he doesn't always know the right buttons to push, he keeps trying.



And my grandma sent this to me. I'm beginning to understand why my family is so weird.

4 comments:

failon said...

Hey, I resent that...
I like number 5, though. :D

purpleoctopi said...

Heheheh. . .

stormkingofrane said...

(Related Subject)
For the longest time, the Feminist party REFUSED to speak any Latin based languages (Spanish, Italian, German, Romanian and, yes, French) because each noun had a gender. Dress, for instance was feminine as opposed to pants, which were masculine. The Feminists came just short of declaring all of Western Europe to be Misogynistic. I guess that somewhere along the line it occured to them that the engenderment of nouns was done somewhat haphazardly. Flowers, for instance, are male whilst sword, war and soldier are all feminine words. Latin based languages, thusly, were freed from Androphilia.

queen_of_dead said...

sqeals
I love your grandma. She reminds me of mine. =D (I can't spell) my6 fav. is number 1 it made me giggle then I couldn't stop giggling for the all the others.

Post a Comment