Saturday, August 14, 2004

"I had a dream I was an INTERNET PIRATE!"

-cackles- Yes. Read the title and it explains this post entirely. More or less . . . er, and stuff. Well, as Andrew knows, I stayed up untill about eight or so in the morning, playing gunbound, and RPing. Fun stuff. So, once eight o'clock rolled around, and the person I was RPing with had to go (she's in Australia) I paused and sat there for a while, playing Phantom of the Opera over again (mind you that was about the 20th time that night/morning.)

So, after I dragged myself upstairs to my room, I sort of paused, and looked at everything, then I sort of collapsed on my bed. Somehow I woke up under the covers and everything. Well, while THAT was happening, I had the COOLEST game ever. I was an Internet Pirate! And I would download myself into the system, and then go and "dock" with other peoples "ships" (aka computers) and then I would steal all there "goods" (aka files). It was the coolest dream EVER. And everyone feared me! -cackles- Yes, ph34r the Internet Pirate of Frane!

0 comments:

Post a Comment