Thursday, August 5, 2004

One can never truly tell a friend just how much they mean to them, especially when it's important. Perhaps it is because of this so few friendships are as solid as they should be. In fact, a single small, rather stupid act can sometimes shatter the base if a friendship.

I have come to this realization due to rather unpleasant circumstances.

However, I would like each and every one of you, including those who no longer know me, to know that even if you decide you can't bear to see my face anymore, I'm still here. I will always be here.
If you feel like you need someone to talk to, yell at, or get an honest opinion from, I will be waiting on you hand and foot. I promise.

Just know that even if you feel that you don't have the need to socialize with me any more, I still exist, therefore I remember you and will accept you.

No matter what.

I'm sorry
Thank you.
I love you.
Thank you.
Sorry.

Just in case I haven't said it lately...

*sigh*

1 comments:

queen_of_dead said...

Thank you my love it is always nice to be loved in return.
which one of you gangsters is this just wondering

Post a Comment