Wednesday, October 6, 2004

It is now...12 something in the morning and I have yet to start packing for Cedar City. I just barely put my last load of clothes in the dryer, have not done any of the copious amount of homework I have to do, I've spent the last couple of hours doing nothing but sitting on my butt surfing the internet (none of which was for any class in school I have), I have yet to find 2 monologues and memorize them and my scene with Bailey (All I can say is that we'd better win sweepstakes at the comp.), I have yet to revise and memorize my Oratory for Debate as well as do research on the LD topic and write up some cases for it, I have yet to turn in all the schoolwork I missed last time I went out of town, I have a huge headache (most likely due to the 1/4th a gallon of Butter Toffee Ice cream I just ate, and I will probably not sleep tonight.


Funfunfunfun.

And I can't wait till tomorrow. ^^;

0 comments:

Post a Comment