Friday, October 29, 2004

*SQUEE*
We're gona have another baby in the house! My mom just got a call from this lady who said that they have a 5 month old baby boy who is need of a foster home and we agreed to take him. If everything goes well he should be here within the next couple of hours. *is much excited*

In other news I am a big slacker and forgot to give out invites to a party that I'm having at my house tonight (friday Oct. 29th) @ 6:00-11:00. Everyone reading this is invited and I'm really sorry if I didn't get a hold of you. If you need directions to my house my phone # is 756-6087. We're planning on watching one of the old
"scary" B movies and having food and stuff so come! ^^;

5 comments:

failon said...

So... I take it that it's ok if I show up, then? Regardless, I won't be able to get there before 9, probably 9:30... :-P

queen_of_dead said...

Well if he is going I will have to be there *wink*
cool beans ani I should be there.

failon said...

I make no promises of my attendance... I have family coming and they're moving soon, so I don't know if I will be permitted... :-\

anischmidt said...

Yay!

anischmidt said...

Sure^^; And it doesn't matter if you come late. I'm not sure when we'll be starting the movie but we should at least have food there the entire time.

Post a Comment