Friday, June 3, 2005

assorted angst

*warning* the entry that follows contains certain angsty comments. Read at your own risk.

So yeah. Today was not a good day. I signed up for packets at ALLC on tuesday, pretty much finished one today, went to finish it/test at ALLC and I didn't have time to test. not good. My mom reamed me good about having a whole weekend wasted as I didn't get another packet, plus I was stuck in rush hour traffic on the way home, plus I hate ALLC. As I have to do 28 packets this summer in order to graduate next year, it's highly unlikely that I will be able to spend time with anyone. Gnar.
I feel really bad about not hanging out with everyone. More than half of my friends just graduated and I will likely not see them much in the coming years, if I see them at all. I wasn't able to make it to graduation as I didn't have a working car at home, which I feel horrible about. *sighs*
...gnar

4 comments:

marmalade_beth said...

Ani, I know ALL about packets. Lo siento! Come over tomorrow and we can have a packet party. we can have alot of packet partys and I'll help you get them done supa fast!

anischmidt said...

I would, but I just gave up the packets. I'm doing EHS instead, which actually looks easier. But we still need to have a party!

marmalade_beth said...

Oh, Honey. EHS is no fun. Good luck though! BYU is the easiest though. *hug*

anischmidt said...

I know, but unfortunately it costs more money.

Post a Comment