Monday, May 24, 2010

Ups and Downs and Girl's night.

Oh wow... I have been way to absorbed into work lately. I just about started this blog with
A: Life is going pretty well, but money issues are dragging me down.
R: On the plus side, I had an absolutely fabulous weekend and girl's night
A: However, I totally spent too much while on said girl's night.
For those non-work people reading this, we log our calls using the format of A: action (what we say) and R: response (what the customer's results are.)

Girl's night was a total blast though! My mom, me, and my 4 sisters all went over to my Aunt Diane's for haircuts, which turned out fabulous. I also got to see some of my cousins, which I haven't seen in a very long time.

After haircuts we went shopping. Shelli and I introduced everyone to the glory that is Victoria's Secret. My mom hasn't had a really well fitting bra for at least 5 years, and was kind of reluctant to have them measure and size her, but we did finally get her into the dressing room. Next thing I know, I hear her exclaim in delight "It fits! This is so comfortable! Can I wear it out?" The sales ladies were happy to oblige, and with much gusto my mom strutted out of the dressing room, shooting her old bra into the garbage can in a marvelous three pointer, heralded by the applause and laughter of the sales ladies and the rest of the people in line.

After that we went to Charlotte Reuse, right in the middle of their buy one get one free basics sale. This is where I wasted most of my money. After that was dinner at Chinese buffet, then 5 minutes in Kohls, where the rest of my money was spent. We finished off with Robin hood, which was really good until the last battle, which made me really angry at the filmmakers and their politically correct agenda.

0 comments:

Post a Comment