Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Music list

Here are 100 tunes I've been rocking out to as of late.  
All of these were tagged using one of my favorite apps, 
SoundHound Infinity.

Artist
Song Title
Ace of Base
Don't Turn Around
Aerosmith
I Don't Want to Miss a Thing
A-Ha
Take on Me
Alan Menken
Something That I Want
Billy Joel
The Longest Time
Billy Joel
The River of Dreams
Brad Paisley
Anything Like Me
Breathe
Hands to Heaven
Bruno Mars
Just the Way You Are
Carrie Underwood
Before He Cheats
Celine Dion
My Heart Will Go On
Cher
After All
Cher
Believe
Cindy Lauper
Girls Just Want to Have Fun
Cindy Lauper
All Through the Night
Dan Fogelburg
Leader of the Band
Daniel Powter
Bad Day
Daughtry
September
Deniece Williams
Let's Hear it for the Boy
Dixie Chicks
Landslide
Elvis Presley
Burning Love
Extreme
More Than Words
Fergie
Big Girls Don't Cry
George Michael
Careless Whisper
Grace Potter
I Want Something That I Want
Heart
Alone
Howard Jones
Everlasting Love
Jason Mraz
I'm Yours
Jefferson Starship
Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now
Jefferson Starship
We Built This City (On Rock and Roll)
Jerry Lee Lewis
Great Balls of Fire
Jimmy Cliff
I Can See Clearly Now
John Mayer
Say
John Mellencamp
Hurts So Good
John Michael Montgomery
Life's a Dance
John Oates
Kiss on My List
Jordin Sparks
Tattoo
Katy Perry
Firework
Keith Urban
You'll Think of Me
Kelly Clarkson
Breakaway
Kool and the Gang
Celebration
KT Tunstall
Suddenly I See
Lee Ann Womack
I Hope You Dance
Lifehouse
You and Me
Loggins & Messina
Danny's Song
Lonestart
I'm Already There
Madonna
Into the Groove
Madonna
Vouge
Madonna
Crazy for You
Mark Cohn
Walking in Memphis
Martina McBride
In My Daughter's Eyes
Matt Nathanson
Come on Get Higher
Matthew Wilder
Break My Stride
Men at Work
Down Under
Michael Buble
Everything
Michael Jackson
Thriller
Mr. Mister
Broken Wings
Mr. Mister
Kyrie
Naked Eyes
Always something There to Remind Me
Pat Benatar
Love is a Battlefield
Pat Benatar
We Belong
Patrick Swayze
She's Like the Wind
Peter Cetera
Glory of Love
Phil Collins
You Can't Hurry Love
Phil Collins
You'll Be in My Heart
Pink
Raise Your Glass
Plain White T's
Rhythm of Love
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Otherside
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Snow (Hey Oh)
Reo Speadwagon
Can't Fight This Feeling
Richard Marx
Hold on to the Nights
Richard Marx
Now and Forever
Rob Thomas
Sleep Til the War is Over
Rob Thomas
Someday
Rod Stewart
Forever Young
Roxette
It Must Have Been Love
Sara Bareilles
Love Song
Sara McLachlan
Angel
Savage Garden
I Want You
Savage Garden
Truly Madly Deeply
Smash Mouth
All Star
Smash Mouth
I'm a Believer
Taylor Swift
Love Story
The Cardigans
Lovefool
The Cranberries
Dreams
The Dream Academy
Life in a Northern Town
The Goo Goo Dolls
Iris
The Jackson 5
ABC
The Proclaimers
I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)
The Rembrandts
I'll Be There for You
The Swinging Blue Jeans
Hippy Hippy Shake
Three Dog Night
Joy to the World (Jeremiah Was a Bullfrog)
Timbaland
Apologize
Train
Marry Me
Uncle Kracker
Smile
Vanessa Carlton
A Thousand Miles
Vanilla Ice
Ninja Rap
Vertical Horizon
Everything You Want
Wilson Phillips
Hold On
Yello
Oh Yeah




1 comments:

Eva said...

that's a lotta songs! thanks for this sweet playlist :)

http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

Post a Comment