Monday, April 25, 2011

Craft Table Envy

I really like the idea of  a craft/sewing table that doesn't have to look like a craft table.  I love these two designs from Walmart.


If I were going to this one I would go with the lighter wood.  It would match the rest of my furniture so much better.
Or this one.
0004266601286_AV_500X500.jpg (500×500)
I love all of the extra storage space in this one, and I am amazed at how small it's "footprint" is when it's all folded up.  I would also rather have this one in a lighter wood, rather than the white paint.

Which one do you like best?

1 comments:

T said...

I thought I wanted something like that. But then I decided what I really actually needed was just a dedicated space. I bought a $60 computer desk at Shopko and it works perfectly. I do a lot more than just sew and I'm very particular about how I organize so creating my own spaces for my tools and such worked better for me. And it's cheaper. But of the ones that you showed I like the first one the best but I'm not sure why. I think it's because it looks easier to put up/take down.

Post a Comment