Thursday, August 26, 2010

Jeremiah was a bullfrog!

It's amazing how influential music can be. I've woken up on the wrong side of the bed the past few mornings, and this morning was no different. I didn't take a shower because there is no water pressure (a pipe burst at out apartment complex Saturday, and still has not been fixed despite 2 plumbers), and I really wasn't in the mood to pour a few pitchers of water over my head, or wait for the tub to fill up. I loath baths unless they are specifically for the purpose of relaxation because I don't feel clean enough after taking one.  Anyways, I was driving to work and up popped Jeremiah was a bullfrog!  It's amazing how much of a difference a good mood song can make!  My whole day was just that much better because of it!



0 comments:

Post a Comment