Monday, December 1, 2003

Hi!! I finally figured it out!!

Hello everyone!! I finally figured it out! I'm so happy! It's good to finally get to be tapped into everyones lives, atleast a little bit! How is everyone? How is high school??

As for me, well, I get by. Life is pretty stressful, but it's no big deal. For recent news, I am most likely moving in March, if not sooner. We have to wait for my step dad to take his licensing exam, (he is psycologist)and then we will see where we are from there. But yeah, other than that life is good. You guys should call me sometime!!! Or maybe....I'll call you!!!!!!!! Well, I hope life is good, I will be writing more, I hope, if you guys don't mind. And Aubrey, I want a nick name!!!! PLEASE??? It would make my day! Well, luv ya all, talk to ya soon. Peace out!

Alyssa

0 comments:

Post a Comment