Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Howdy!

Ok, I'm giving myself a nickname! It's mole!!! I acquired this nickname from volleyball and thought if fit the occasion. If you have anything to say about it, please do, if you have any other suggestions as to what my nickname should be, please state it! If not, my name is Mole!

Wow, everyone's life has gotten busy and crazy! Well, can I join the club? Everything seems to be out of control...and that doesn't work very well seeing as how I am a control freak and need to know everything!

Ok, There is a solution to my moving problem. If I happen, by some miracle, to get a lead in the musical, I can stay the rest of the school year. I would probably be staying with Mike Romney! But, that's only if I, unlikely, get a lead in the play!

Well, talk to ya all lata. Luv ya all!

Mole (AKA: Alyssa)

1 comments:

purpleoctopi said...

I think Mole is a fabulous nickname, Alyssa ^^ And it isn't nearly as scary sounding as "Hairball". . .so there you go!

Post a Comment