Friday, December 5, 2003

Still Need a Nick-Name : Here I am again!

Well, I've decided I don't like being almost by myself, without contact with a lot of you, in a cruel world! I've also determined my usual state of mind...Confused! LIFE IS CONFUSING!!!

Anywho, these past few days have had their ups and downs. Nothing really note worth, but I just wanted to write!

*deep sigh* I think (new development) that I like someone! (again, new development!) I'm not sure, but I might!

School is hard! No, hard isn't the right word...painfully long and cruel and unusual punishment! I don't hate it though, just despise it with a passion! I, luckily, am getting good grades fortunately! That makes it a little better!

IT'S FINALLY THE WEEKEND!!! I actually get to sleep in! Wow, that's a first!

I miss you guys terribly! Life is just not the same without all of you. Hope to talk to you all soon. Best wishes, and may you have peace, joy, and love!

Peace out! -Alyssa

0 comments:

Post a Comment