Sunday, December 7, 2003

sad but true, I have no life.

Ok, for starters...ANI, YOU ARE CRAZY!!!!!!! You are a major part of what's kept the "group" together! You have never hurt anyone! Never blackmailed, never done any of those things! And you sqirming secrets out of people, well, secrets have to come out sometime, and inside i'm sure the person you're getting it out of is actually relieved you want to know! Second, You are sooooo talented! You can draw better than me!!! You are a great friend!! and...YOU ARE A GREAT ACTRESS!!!!!!!! I dont know what you are thinking, but you've got the wrong idea! I LOVE YOU, ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT!!!

next, if anyone feels like their less involved in the "group" it's me. Ok, you all went to HIGH SCHOOL!! I'm still at the Jr. High! I hardly talk to any of you, and you are all better than me at acting, drawing, talking, vocabulary, school, friendship, I could go on, but it's just self degrating. I love you all, but life isn't the same, we all need to realize change happens, and whether it's for the worst of the better, we still need to be honest! If your opinion changes about someone, tell them. Trust me, they want to know!

Thirdly, well, as for my life...I dont' know what purpose it serves. The one person I like, in over 6 months, tells me he likes me, and then tells me he doesn't! But that's ok! I got way in over my head...if it weren't for you Ani, I don't know where I'd be. Talking to you gave me some insight! Made me think about it, and you gave me the guts to ask if he really did! Guess what his answer was...no. He is head over heals for this other girl....nevermind, i'll stop talking about that!

And as for now, I'm leaving you. I'm going to go up to my room, cry my eyes out, and either write a poem, which i haven't done in forever, and seem to not be able to do, or i'm going to sleep.

bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment